Seven Common Behavioral Interview Questions
More and more, recruiters in industries ranging from supply chain management to accounting to media are asking behavioral questions during interviews to see how candidates would behave when confronted with an issue on the job. Since behavioral interviews are becoming so popular, it’d behoove you to prepare responses for some commonly-asked behavioral interview questions. Here are a few to start off with:
- Tell me about a conflict you had at your last job and how you handled or resolved it.
- Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- Give an example of a situation when you had to go above and beyond expectations in order to complete a task.
- Tell me about a time where you had to lead a project and how you handled it.
- Give an example of when you needed to use logic to solve a problem at work.
What behavioral questions have you gotten in an interview? Did we miss any? Let us know!